Lone Star Pet Lodges
3207 Williamsburg Lane
Missouri City, Texas 77459
- Phone Number
Phone: (832) 947-5508
- Email ID
Lone Star Pet Lodges is a premier pet boarding facility serving Missouri City and Sugar Land. Due to our recommendations and amenities, we encourage you to contact us directly at (832) 947-5508 or by filling out our reservation request form as soon as possible to ensure your pet’s reservation.
Playtime offered- $13.00 each
1 hour to Roam the Room
15-minutes Interactive Playtime
15-minutes of Brushing and Cuddling
Pup-dates are for cats, too! Add a $5 pup-date for pictures of your fur-iend during their visit.
● The required vaccinations for cats are FVRCP and Rabies.
● Check-in begins at 1 pm. To expedite your check-in at time of arrival, please have your veterinarian fax your pet’s vaccination records to us as soon as you make your reservation. Our fax number is (281) 677-2164. All pets must be flea-free upon arrival. If fleas are found, your pet will receive a CAPSTAR flea control pill and flea bath to ensure that all fleas are eliminated and an associated charge will apply. We cannot accept your pet without proof of required vaccinations.
● Our facility proudly offers Fromm for our dog guests and Fromm Salmon a la Veg for our cat guests for a fee. If your pet has a special diet that requires special preparation, be sure to give us prior notice so that all notes are properly taken to ensure safe handling of your pet's diet. If at all possible, please ensure your pets' meals are portioned out per meal for accuracy in their feeding and ease for our lodging techs.
● You are more than welcome to bring up to two toys, a blanket if you would like, and any treats.
● Beds or stuffed bedding are not able to be laundered using our in-house equipment and will not be accepted for sanitary reasons. If your pet requires extra padding, we do have blankets and pads we can provide for them. Please understand that our top priority is your pets' well-being, therefore there is a possibility of misplacing their belongings in an effort to sanitize their sleeping arrangements. We cannot be held responsible for any misplaced or missing belongings.
We will be happy to administer medications while your pet is staying with us. All medications must be in their original bottles and brought with anything that will help your pet take these medications. When you make your reservation or check in your pet, please be sure to provide us with specific and detailed information related to doses, frequency, etc. for the administration of any required medications. Unfortunately, we can not administer any injections, subcutaneous medications, or seizure medications.
Schedules can get hectic. Let Lone Star Pet Lodges transportation take one more thing off your plate. We can safely and conveniently transport your pet to and from his/her fun getaway. Call us today for more details.
*Additional $2 per mile after 5mi.