Lone Star Pet Lodges
3207 Williamsburg Lane
Missouri City, Texas 77459
- Phone Number
Phone: (832) 947-5508
- Email ID
Lone Star Pet Lodges is a premier pet boarding facility serving Missouri City, Sugar Land, and Houston. Due to our recommendations and amenities, we encourage you to contact us directly at (832) 947-5508 or by filling out our reservation request form as soon as possible to ensure your pet’s reservation.
We provide webcam access to all of our clients so that they can check in on their happy pets during outside playtime. Ask about our Pup dates for pictures of your pet during their visit.
● $38.50 - Loft - 50# weight limit, located upstairs. 4'x6' room.
● $46.50 - Condo - Downstairs 6'x8' room.
● $57.50 - Villa-Largest rooms with glass doors for easy viewing, located up front and center.
● Bordetella (honored for 6 months or one year depending on the Vet's recommendation), Distemper, Parvo, and Rabies vaccinations are required.
● To expedite your check-in at time of arrival, please have your veterinarian fax your pet's vaccination records as soon as you make your reservation. Our fax number is (281) 677-2164. We cannot accept your pet without proof of required vaccinations.
● All pets must be flea-free upon arrival. If fleas are found, your pet will receive a CAPSTAR flea control pill and flea bath to ensure all fleas are eliminated and an associated charge will apply.
● Pets who have had recent surgeries or procedures done at their vet must be cleared through their vet before boarding. We cannot accept any pets in our care who have staples, sutures, or stitches. Due to a high risk of infection during their healing stages, veterinary attention may be needed during their lodging stay to which we suggest you lodge at your veterinarian.
● Please bring enough food for the duration of your pet's boarding stay. You must provide individual prepackaged containers or Ziploc bags with your pet’s name and food measured by meal, or a meal packaging fee of $3 per day (max of $15 per boarding stay) will be applied to your pet’s invoice. Canned food and meal toppers are accepted in their original container, but must be labeled with your pet's name.
● If your pet has a special diet that requires special preparation, be sure to give us prior notice so that all notes are properly taken to ensure safe handling of your pet's diet. If at all possible, please ensure your pets' meals are portioned out per meal for accuracy in their feeding and ease for our lodging techs.
● You are more than welcome to bring something to chew on (please no rawhide), something to play with, and something to cuddle. Small beds and personal blankets are welcomed. Large beds and heavy blankets may not be able to be laundered due to the size of our equipment. We are more than happy to provide use of our beds and blankets. If your pet requires extra padding, we do have blankets and pads we can provide for them. Please understand that our top priority is your pets' well-being, therefore there is a possibility of misplacing their belongings in an effort to sanitize their sleeping arrangements. We cannot be held responsible for any misplaced or missing belongings.
We are happy to administer oral or topical medications or supplements to your pets! Medication must be in the original prescribed container with the valid prescription label adhered. Please only bring the amount needed for the stay.
We do accept any males or females that are intact for lodging and grooming. For lodging, all intact males and intact females must lodge separately from other lodging pets for security purposes. If your pet is coming in for daycare, they must be altered/neutered/spayed unless they are 6 months and younger.
Schedules can get hectic. Let Lone Star Pet Lodges transportation take one more thing off your plate. We can safely and conveniently transport your pet to and from his/her fun getaway. Call us today for more details.
*Additional $2 per mile after 5mi.
Peace of Mind
1 Hour Fun in the Sun
Cuddle and Storytime
30 Minute Walk
Birthday and Gotcha Day Party!
You may be asking – why is my pup resting and not outside with all their furry friends? Routine rest time during daycare is not only important to the health of your pet, but also for the safety of the entire pack. Resting refers to the downtime in between playtime during daycare. This gives your pet a chance to recuperate, so they do not exhaust themselves before their visit comes to an end, which is especially important for our full-day guests. Additionally, resting significantly decreases the chances of injuries within the pack. Just like with humans, rest allows for the microtears in their muscles from exercising to repair and become stronger.
We take the safety of our pets and staff very seriously. Resting is an important part of our safety guidelines, including temperament tests and dividing our daycare pups into playgroups based on this temperament and size.